You’re invited to roll up your sleeves & join us for our Fall Church Workday on Saturday, October 22nd, from 8am until approximately 12pm. Now that we have our own facility, these workdays will become a semi-annual occurrence in the Spring and Fall. The jobs we hope to accomplish on the 22nd include:
- Re-anchoring 4 Fence Posts
- Building Shelving In Storage Closet
- Planting Approximately 20 Shrubs
- Cutting and Moving PVC Pipe
- Hanging Directional Signs in Foyer
- Wipe down metal legs & racks on all Sanctuary chairs
To let us know the areas to which you’re willing to contribute, email the church office at email@example.com and we will pass it along to the chairman of the Building & Grounds Committee of the Diaconate.